A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sightseeing With Heart 2 Heart



Please excuse the quality of this photo.  I had to use my phone, the lighting is poor, and I am trying to enter this into Heart 2 Heart's sightseeing challenge just under the wire.  I will post a better picture in the morning.

My daughter was in the hospital and was given a four hour pass so that we could go on a riverboat cruise with my husband's employer.  Although we live six blocks from the James River, "our part" is full of rapids.  It was interesting to see part of the river below the Fall line.

I used Regatta paper and the Artbooking Cricut cartridge to make this layout.  I hate my handwriting, so I used my computer to print the journaling and then cut out the border from one of the PML cards in the pack and put it over my journaling.

In case you were wondering about the title, in the Navy liberty is when you have permission to leave the ship at a port of call.  Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi

Materials used, all Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper:  Regatta, Sapphire, Pomegranate, Glacier, and White Daisy cardstock
Ink:  Le Pen
Other:  Artbooking Cricut cartridge

1 comment:

  1. You would never know from the photo that Katherine was on liberty from the hospital. She was a real trooper through it all.

    ReplyDelete