A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Freshly Made Sketch 214



After a hectic weekend I finally got a chance to play with this Freshly Made Sketch:



I used a Spellbinders Shapeabilities to cut and emboss the snowflake and another to cut the hexagon.  The background and sentiment come from a long retired Close to My Heart Stamp set, Snow Flurries.  Of course I had to embellish with some sparkles...

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi

Materials used, all Close to My heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Glacier and White Daisy cardstock, Kraft paper
Ink:  Saddle, White Daisy
Stamp:  Snow Flurries (retired)
Embellishments:  Blue sparkles
Other:  Create-a-Flake Five and Hexagon Shapabilities by Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment