A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Living for Today at Unscripted Sketches



I love Close to My Heart's Love Doily stamp and knew the minute I saw this week's  Unscripted Sketch that I was going to use it.



Amie Kigz has inspired me to try it in different colors.  This is a card she did earlier in the week and I didn't mean to case it so closely.  I wanted to use this sentiment and For Always paper and Ruby or Cranberry seemed the most logical pop color and... 

 
 
I am loving CTMH's pigment inks with clear detail embossing powder.  I used them on both the sentiment and the doily. I used foam tape to pop up the sentiment panel.  Here is the inside:
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi
 
Materials used, all Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  For Always, Ruby, Black and White Daisy cardstock
Ink:  Black and Ruby pigment
Stamps:  Love Doily, The Present (retired)
Embellishments:  Pink Glitter Gems, Clear Detail embossing powder



1 comment:

  1. What a striking color combination ... so elegant ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete