A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Another Birthday Card




This is a second take on  Freshly Made Sketches current layout.  I have had to separate it from the first because, although you can enter more than on card in the challenge, it's linking tool will not accept the same URL twice.  For this one, I used Champagne and Smokey Plum cardstock, slate satin polka dot ribbon, blue sparkles and more clear bitty sparkles, a slide from a retired mini medley and another sentiment from "Say It In Style," a very useful set of stamps, all again from Close to My Heart.

I will be back in a few days with more birthday cards.  In the meantime, thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Hansi

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hansi! I love the little rhinestones you added to the cat and that ribbon, wow! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the added bling! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very cool card! I love the embellishments (jewels) and the way you did the ribbon. Really great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete