A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, December 10, 2012

'Tis the Season

In this season of joy feelings of loss can be more acute.  I need cards for two families who are facing their first Christmas without a loved one.  This week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches fit my wish for something simple.

 
 
I decided not to use a Christmas theme, so I used Pemberly paper from Close to my Heart..
 
 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Hansi


3 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely, Hansi. I'm sure your thoughtfulness at this difficult time will both shown through these cards to both families. Blessings to you. Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards! I am going to have to drag out the Pemberly paper! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete