A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Catching Up

The last Heart 2 Heart challenge of the year, posted December 9th, is Christmas.  No problem!  I was doing nothing but Christmas at the time.  The problem was that I had no time to post.  Now to catch up:

 
 
One of my husband's gifts will not ship until mid January, so I tucked the shipping notice into this card I made based on a Mojo Monday layout using Close to My heart's Wonderland paper and Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I could not help but include the sentiment from CTMH's Snow Flurries stamp set.  Yes, you can call me sappy...
 
 
 
I think it made a nice stocking stuffer.  Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi


No comments:

Post a Comment