A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 266

Just under the wire again!  Mojo Monday sketch this week:


 
I used it to make a birthday card for my amazing mother who has had Type 1 diabetes for 76 years, broke her hip last Wednesday and,tough old bird that she is, is supposed to come home from the hospital tomorrow which happens to be her birthday. 
 
 
 
I used La Belle Vie paper and cut the flower and lace using the new Artiste cartridge from Close to My Heart.  I do not know exactly when we will celebrate her birthday, but I have a card ready for her and will make a cream cheese bourbon pound cake, her favorite, when she is settled in at home.  Happy Birthday, Mom! 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment