A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mojo Monday 265

Nothing like getting a project in just under the wire!  First, here is this week's Mojo Monday sketch:



I decided my finished card had too many "borders,"  so I literally cut one off and attached the front to another card to end up with this:




I started with Smokey Plum because that is a color used in the Avonlea Card Workshop, but when I was trying to figure out what size to make the rose and got out one I had made in Vineyard Berry (You may recognize it from my blog header.) to check the size, I decided I liked Vineyard Berry better.  This card gave me a chance to play with some shapes I had never used from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge as well as use some old favorites.  Red sparkles and pearl opaques provide the finishing touches.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I like the different shapes you've used on it!

    ReplyDelete