A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Cards!

I told y'all how grateful I was to be able to go on the crafting retreat, but never showed y'all what I made!  Traditionally I make Christmas cards at the fall retreat.  This year I played off the black and white cat card I posted a few weeks ago. 

 
 

 
 
This Inkadinkado stamp screams for sparkles  and the sentiment from Close to My Heart's stamp set compliments it "purrfectly."  The snowflakes were easy to make thanks to the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and co-ordinating stamp from the CTMH Snowflakes set. 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, Hansi

No comments:

Post a Comment